Hello and happy #FunMealFriday! To keep fighting cold and flu season, we'll be making Flamsicles! This treat is Anti-inflammatory because of turmeric it contains. Anti-Inflammatory foods help our bodies calm down from fighting cold and flu . Let's get started!
1 cup of Coconut Milk
1 tablespoon of Turmeric
1 Tablespoon of Ground Ginger
2 Tablespoons of Honey
* This recipe also requires some other supplies! If you have a popsicle mold, feel free to use that. If not, you can make the recipe with small cups/ containers and craft sticks.
Here's how you make it!
1. Combine all of your ingredients in a cup and stir.
2. Pour your mixture into your mold.
3. Place the stick/stem in the mixture and make sure it secure. Place the pops in the freezer and allow to freeze for 4 hours.
4. Remove from the freezer and enjoy!
So yummy and so helpful! If you enjoyed this #FunMealFriday, please share your pictures with us in the hashtag! Until next week!