This week we will be making a Kaoxie Sundae! This treat gets it's name for all the Vitamin K that keeps our blood flowing and antioxidants to keep our body strong!
8 Bananas (Bananas with freckles are the best. Not only do they make your tummy happy, but they are the sweetest!)
Blueberries (about 10, but to your liking)
1/2 Cup of Spinach
3 Tablespoons of Water (To make it nice and smooth!)
Here's how we make it!
1. FREEZE YOUR BANANAS! (This step is very important.)
2. Get 3 cups. This will store the different layers of Kaoxie Sundae.
3. Blend your first layer; 2 frozen bananas, 2 non-frozen bananas, your blueberries and a tablespoon of water. Place in your cup.
4. Blend your second layer; 1 frozen banana, 1 non-frozen banana and a tablespoon of water. Place that in your second cup.
5. Blend your third layer; 1 frozen banana, 1 non-frozen banana, tablespoon of water and about a handful of spinach. Add it to your third cup.
6. Now for the fun part! Add a layer from each cup into a glass. You can have fun making the layers of your Kaoxie Sundae as thick or thin as you like.
And that's all folks! Hope you enjoy! If you make a Kaoxie Sundae this weekend, please share a picture with by #KaleFunMealFriday. Until next week!